I got the chance to review a Petunia Skincare Derma Roller, 540 needles 1 mm. This roller is said to be a holistic approach to treating beauty blemishes, such as wrinkles, acne, enlarged pores, etc. It is backed by their 30 day money back guarantee- no questions asked!
Some of the benefits and advantages listed for this product are:
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Cellulite reduction
- Helps improve appearance of scars
- Reduces enlarged pores
- Tightens & smooths skin
Other benefits include:
- Cost effective
- Short healing time
- Easy to use
Once I received the product, I decided to try it on some fine-line wrinkles that I have developed between my nose and mouth. I’m 29 and I guess it’s my time to start worrying about wrinkles.
I followed the instructions on the box on how to use the roller by using a steady back and forth pattern with normal pressure. I rolled in all 3 directions: horizontally, vertically, and diagonally.
I also used lotion afterwards, considering it was instructed to do so on the box and my skin is typically dry.
So, here’s my review after trying it daily for two weeks:
1. It’s a tad bit painful. I’m not saying its torturous by any means but expect to actually feel this while you roll away your problem areas.
2. It’s easy to use. This roller comes ready-to-use and there are no special products that you need to purchase in addition to be able to use it. It does recommend that you use active ingredients or skincare products after use, but there are no specific suggestions.
3. I really liked the fact that it’s a holistic approach to reducing wrinkles, tightening skin, and many other things. Specialized beauty treatments done in doctors offices can be outrageous. This is definitely a money-saver for many people who still want to take care of their problems but can’t afford to or don’t trust traditional medicine.
I have noticed a slight decrease in the fine line wrinkles on my face in the areas that I used the derma roller. I am going to continue using it and hopefully they just keep fading. This isn’t anything that is going to miraculously work overnight.
Directly after using it, my skin became a little irritated, red, and sore in the areas that I used it. I mostly used it at night before bed and the irritation didn’t last longer than an hour.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.